Clinics and Services
- Asthma Clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please use this form. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns please make an appointment with our Nurse
- Infant welfare
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Child surveillance
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment please use this form
- Diabetes clinic
- Immunisation – both routine and for travel abroad
- Annual flu vaccination clinics
- Maternity clinics
- Family Planning Services – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use this form.
- Emergency Contraception is available
- Cervical smear clinics
- Well Person checks
- INR Clinics
The Practice Nurses hold clinics every day Monday to Friday. They offer a range of services including family planning, immunisation, diabetic and asthma monitoring, dietary advice, Well Man and Well Woman checks. Please contact the surgery to make an appointment.
Health Care Assistant
Clinics are held on Monday to Friday mornings for blood pressure checks, INR testing, ear syringing and spirometry testing.
Birthday Midwives Ante Natal Clinic
Thursdays 09:00 – 15:30
For Antenatal care you can self refer to the Midwifery Team, the telephone number is 0151 430 1234. The Team will share your antenatal and postnatal care along with your Doctor and Health visitor.
Our Birthday Team of midwives will carry out your antenatal care in the Thursday antenatal clinics. The midwives will liaise with the Doctors during the antenatal and postnatal period.
The Health Visitor attends to mother and baby for help and advice after the birth. They will visit them at home initially soon after the birth and then continue to monitor progress in the baby clinics held at the surgery. The Health Visitor will also liaise with the Doctors.
Infant Welfare Clinic including
Child Immunisation and child development checks
Ormskirk House – Thursday, 11:00 – 12:00
The Health Visitor is available to give advice
Ground Floor, Lowe House Resource Centre, Thursday 9:30 – 11:30